Kasco’s 8400JF & 2.3JF decorative fountains are the perfect way to beautify any mid-to-large size pond or lake. This versatile fountain comes with six interchangeable nozzle heads giving you the option to choose and change the spray pattern as you wish. Kasco also offers premium nozzles for the J Series Fountains available separately. Optional lighting packages are available to extend the visual impact of your fountain into the evening hours.
These units are available in a variety of power configurations including 240V single phase (60Hz), 240V & 460V three phase (60 Hz), 220V single phase (50 Hz), and 380V three phase (50 Hz). These easily installed fountains come complete and ready to go with everything you need to add beauty and drama to your water.
Protect your J Series Fountain power cord by adding a flex sleeve cord protector. Made of high strength, abrasion and cut resistant polyethylene, these cord protectors will keep your power cords safe from threats like wildlife, fish hooks and weed whippers.
- Six nozzles included with patterns ranging from 8-22’H x 4-46’W (2.5-7M x 1.5-15M)
- can operate in water as shallow as 20” (.5M)
- High efficiency design means low power consumption and low operating costs (11 running amps on 60 Hz single phase 240V circuits, 7.5 running amps on 60 Hz three phase 240V circuits, 9.5 running amps on 50 Hz 220V single phase circuits, 3.3 amps on 50 Hz 380V three phase circuits)
- Unique Kasco water-deflecting nozzle design delivers industry best clog-resistance
- Heavy-duty motor and corrosion resistant design; suitable for salt-water or other corrosive environments
- Safety Tested: ETL listed to UL and CSA standards, 50Hz models CE marked
- Low maintenance and dependable design
- Backed by a three-year warranty (2 year warranty for 50Hz)
- Multiple options for power cord length (see charts below); all SJTOW underwater rated
- Three 50 ft. (15M) braided nylon mooring ropes included
- Ships via FedEx