Ideal for water bodies with minimal flow, Sonar A.S. (Aqueous Solution) delivers results with a simple, one-time application, allowing you to easily treat nuisance weeds. With a liquid formulation that spreads throughout the water body, Sonar A.S. is designed for whole pond or lake treatment.
Sonar AS offers:
- Immediate uptake into the target plants
- Most efficient concentration level
- Ideal formulation for waterbodies with minimal water flow
- Ideal formulation when targeting strands of emersed vegetation
- Gallon, quart, and pint containers
Sonar Formulations Offer Choices
Our abundance of Sonar formulations allow us to provide applicators the options they need for controlling nuisance aquatic vegetation in a variety of treatment situations. Please see the Sonar A.S. label for an outline of vascular aquatic plants controlled, partially controlled, and not controlled by Sonar. Algae (chara, nitella, filamentous species) are not controlled by Sonar. The selectivity of Sonar A.S. is dependent upon dosage, time of year, stage of growth, method of application, and water movement.
SONAR AS PINT
- Sonar, The Flexible Solution Sonar aquatic herbicide offers both selective and broad-spectrum control capabilities. Since each lake is different in shape and size, water flow pattern, aquatic plant species and type of use, the development of an effective aquatic vegetation management program requires an aquatic herbicide formulation that is flexible enough to adapt to a wide range of applications. Whether the intended use of a lake is fishing, swimming or simply aesthetic beauty, Sonar can provide an effective plant management solution.
Selective Control Sonar selectively manages problem weeds for a year or longer, with minimal risk to the environment. That makes water usable for recreation, brings the fish population back into balance and restores property values. Water can be enjoyed the way it used to be, because even directly after application, Sonar won't restrict swimming, fishing or drinking. No other aquatic herbicide provides this flexibility.
Effective Solutions for Duckweed, Submerged and Emerged Vegetation.
1 Pint = 1/2 acre of treatment - 1 Quart = 1 acre of treament