- Controls Persistent Pond Weeds All Season
- Treats Entire Body of Water in a Single Application
- 7.7 fl. oz. Treats a 1/4 Surface Acre Pond, Avg. Depth 4 ft.
NEW! Pond Logic® WipeOut™ PondWeed Defense® is an herbicide for management of aquatic vegetation in fresh water ponds, lakes, reservoirs, potable water sources, drainage canals and irrigation canals. Pond Logic® WipeOut™ PondWeed Defense® Aquatic Herbicide contains fluridone, the same active ingredient found in Sonar® A.S. and Avast!® SC Aquatic Herbicide.
Pond Logic® WipeOut™ has no temperature, swimming, boating or livestock restrictions and can be applied early in the season at the first sign of weed growth. A single application treats the entire body of water to control even the most persistent pond weeds including: American pondweed, bladderwort, clasping leaf pondweed, coontail, curly leaf pondweed, duckweed, watermilfoil, hydrilla, lily pads, sago pondweed, spatterdock and naiad.
How to Use
Mix 3.8 fluid ounces of Pond Logic® WipeOut™ with water in the included container and apply to the pond in several spots from the shoreline. 7.7 fl. oz. treats a 1/4 surface acre pond with an average depth of 4 ft.
- Use pond dye at time of treatment to monitor the amount of dilution your pond receives and to reduce the sunlight exposure.
- Apply to ponds with a minimal outflow. Chemical should stay in the water up to 60 - 90 days for best results.
- Always read the product label before use.
Water Use Restrictions
30-day irrigation restriction.
State Shipping Restrictions
WipeOut™ PondWeed Defense® cannot be shipped to AK, CA, CT, DC, HI, ME, NJ, NY, PR, VT, WA, RI or Canada.
Avast® SC and Sonar® A.S. are registered trademarks of SePRO Corp. Pond Logic® and PondWeed Defense® are registered trademarks of Airmax Inc. WipeOut™ is a trademark of Airmax Inc. Pond Logic® WipeOut™ PondWeed Defense® Aquatic Herbicide is not manufactured or distributed by SePRO Corp., the manufacturer and seller of Sonar® A.S. and Avast®! SC Aquatic Herbicide.